A vendre - to sell - te koop : full bunch of ppg stuff for a bargain ....

Scholen, dealers, reclame, 2de hands enz... hier plaats je het!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dwgrimbergen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A vendre - to sell - te koop : full bunch of ppg stuff for a bargain ....

Berichtdoor dwgrimbergen » Ma Jul 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Hi,
I sell all my stuff for an attractive price of 2500 euros without discussion !

All material is in pretty good condition since 2005.
However, the wing is NOT intended to be used for flight before full professional inspection,revision and advise !!

Fresh breeze simonini jettison
selette fresh-breeze wingman
Wing Nervures Huapi/everglades 30m² with pouf bag (not big cactus pouf ....) and genuine bag...
helmet with micro-headset for kenwood radio
wind showing stuff : pole,wind-widget,ground fixture and welknown electronic wind measurement device
several first grade 2 stroke oil

interested ?
Send email to ppgstufftosell@gmail.com and I will send you the full description and eventual photos....

Thank You.

Terug naar “Commercieel”